I will not bow down and be a slave to attachment.
I will not walk in the valley of fear.
I will not ransom my soul for a dollar not even a million could bring me near.
I will not bow down to mediocrity.
I will not drink from the cup of greed. I will not hustle the Holy Spirit.
I would not dare. I would not dare.
I do not seek for vain glory.
My place is with the humble and the free.
Truth is my light and my salvation.
Love is my key, it opens every door before I get there.
It is my destiny. I will not bow to any idols.
I will not bow in deceit.
I will not drink from the cup unforgiveness
I will take the road less traveled.
If it means I can BE free.
©2013 Marie Cornelio
Reflections of a Mystic
Have you joined our email list yet? Be sure to do! Get my poems sent to your inbox!
So much noise in the world.
To much noise
Turn it off.
Turn it down.
What MUST be heard comes from within.
Can you hear it?
The small whisper of love, hope, and renewal.
So many seek outside voices and noises
They are so overrated,
Your soul knows the truth and what is right for you.
© Marie Cornelio 2012
All Right Reserved
Be sure to grab your free Gratitude Tool kit! and Share this Poem with everyone you know and together lets heal the planet with love!
In each and every one of us is a Divine spark. It’s the part of us that is whole, healed, perfect, enough, capable, loving, kind, peaceful, and courageous. Basically at our deepest cellular level we really are magnificence and full of love.
We often don’t recognize that part of ourselves. Instead we tend to beat ourselves up or compare ourselves to others and live in a constant state of fear and anxiety.
When we realize the only thing that is stopping us from our joyful path is ourselves. We can get out of our own way. The Power that created this incredible universe has often been referred to as love. Love is in us all and when we leave this earth we will return to the love.
Because God is love. You see when we realize we are Divine seeds of God. Just saying that is powerful. In fact right now say” I am a Divine seed of God” let that sit within in you. Take a deep breath! You are a Divine seed, child of God!
We actually have amazing Divine power we can tap into anytime we want. We are connected to everything and everyone and the power of love resides in us all. The whole universe is conspiring in our favor! When you realize that you can face and go through anything with a knowing all is well and its going to be alright! God has your back and that life loves you. Life can be abundant and happy and you can be set free from your fear. That is powerful realization. Sit with that for a moment. Wow, God has your back and life loves you! Knowing this you can accomplish anything you put your mind to do!
In each moment we can choose to think a higher and new thoughts and change our perception. A course in miracles calls this change in perception a miracle. I love that! So that makes you a miracle worker. We need to stop putting ourselves down and living small. It’s only when we shine our light and speak our truth that we give others permission to do the same.
You can be set free from the harsh, cold prison in your mind anytime you want. You hold in the key and transcribed on the key is the word love. Love is the way out. When you change your thoughts from fear to love you can change your life. Every thought we think and every word we speak is creating our lives. So remember think and speak consciously and loving. The sacred scriptures say “as a man thinketh in his heart so is he or she” Here are a few tips on how to rock, recognize and cultivate the Divine spark within you.
Change your thinking: Instead of playing the old stories in your mind like (i.e. I am hurt or I am not enough, I am in pain). Start to recognize your thoughts. Ask yourself? Are my thoughts serving me? If they are not! Change your thoughts. A few years ago while doing this work, I started using affirmations and statements of faith to help renew and heal my mind. I noticed I kept unconsciously saying” I am hurt” which is understandable coming from a very dysfunctional home life as a child and then attracting that abuse and dysfunction into my adult life and marriage with my ex-husband. It seemed the more I said I was hurt the more hurt I caused and felt. You see I AM is very powerful statement. We attract what we are not what we want. When I kept saying I AM hurt. The universe kept bringing me hurtful experience. Soon as I changed my thoughts and feelings to a new mantra” I AM loved and I AM healed” my experience started to change and I started to experience and attract more loving and healing experiences into my life. Our mind control our emotions. You can change the whole trajectory of your life by simply making a decision to change your thinking. I encourage you to start today. I believe in you.
Cultivate an attitude of gratitude: When you focus on what you do have instead of what you don’t have you create more room for wonderful things to come into your life. Gratitude is the great life sweetener and is a wonderful centering tool. Some people feel they have nothing to be grateful for. They feel everything is going wrong, they lost their job, their home, their car or their relationship. If you find yourself in that kind of state of mind. Take baby steps, start by being grateful for your breath and for being alive. We can all be thankful for life and the opportunity to start again.
Forgive Often: I love the quote by Mark Twain that so eloquently states that. “Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” Forgives is also setting yourself free from past and all its hurt and pain. Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different and moving on with a spirit of love. Some people from your past need to stay in your past. You can forgive them without bringing them into your future. Forgiveness is for setting you free to allow more love to flow in. When you find yourself being the one needing forgiveness from yourself or others. Quickly ask for forgiveness and forgive yourself and release the guilt or shame. Remember no lesson is learned without a few mistakes and nobody is perfect. Be gentle and graceful with yourself. Those that know better do better
You got to feel in order to heal: We need to get in touch with our feelings. It’s not practical to squash our feelings or numb out on drugs, sex, food addictions or dis-ease like anorexia or bulimia. In order to heal we must feel. Let go and work through the self hate, hurt, pain, anger, fear. Allow love to heal you. Love yourself through the pain. Love is something we choose, the same way we choose anger, or hate, or sadness. Find supportive loving communities and friends or even a therapist that will listen to you so you can open up and feel. Set yourself free.
Cultivating, recognizing your Divine spark within is possible. Just always remember to let the past go with all the old stories. Welcome and embrace love to flow in your life. Remember you are seed of God. You have a Divine spark. You can accomplish and do anything you put your mind to do. Live in that expanded thinking. Live in the present moment. Trust the future and that God and life loves you and always remember you are a part of that one love. Everything conspiring is conspiring in your favor. All is well and working together for your highest good. Allow the part of you that is deeply loving, powerful, intuitive and receptive to flow and expand and then live from that place.
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it. Marie Cornelio is a spiritual teacher, author, inspirational speaker, meditation and gratitude practitioner. America’s Soul Nutritionist and the CEO of Marie Cornelio International. Marie is a positive role model for today and tomorrows spiritual seeker. You can connect with Marie and learn about her programs, mentorship, services. Marie lives in Northern California where she loves celebrating life with her family and taking daily gratitude walks with her dog Roxie Love or riding her bike. You can visit Marie, access her free articles archive, and grab free stuff at http://www.mariecornelio.com.
Here are a few simple self development tips to help encourage you to live your best life now. The beautiful thing about life is that it gives us plenty of opportunities to unfold, grow, expand and become the highest vision of ourselves. Thankfully, it’s never too late to learn, grow, teach and become.
1. Tip # 1 Be yourself: Yes, the messy, imperfect, crazy, wild, honest, beautiful, zany, marvelous, delicious self. Embrace your flaws, shortcomings, shadows. When you are the truest expression of yourself and you stop resisting, blaming, hiding you can address the areas that need some improving, refinement and work. Without the attachment of judgment and guilt. Be the best version of yourself. You are not to seek perfection because that is a illusion. It is more important to be whole and healed instead of perfect.
When you give yourself permission to be who you really are and shine with authentic power and boldness. You let others see and meet the real you. Never pretend to be something or someone you are not. If you do that! You shrink and your light starts to dim. Never dumb yourself down so others don’t’ feel threaten by your light. Instead shine your light bright and lead the way so others feel empowered to do the same.
I would like to share this beautiful and poignant quote by Marianne Williamson. I feel these words should be our daily mantra.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
2. Tip # 2 Speak Kindly: Our world has become very harsh, brutal with its words its in our Music, TV programs ect. We need a intervention of kindness. We need to come back to kindness, compassion, patients. When we become more conscious of ourselves and realize that we are all connected on the planet. Then we can heal our planet and each other. Every word we speak, every thought we think and every action we take has an equal reaction and it carries with it a energy. We need to surrender to kindness and love. We need a renewing of our mind and our language and the way we interact with others. Never call anyone names or knock them down. Everyone is continually growing and developing and facing their own individual battle. We never have a right to verbal abuse anyone or use bad language to describe another person. We need to challenge ourselves to speak, act and react more thoughtful, kindly, lovingly, softly, and gently. Be slow to speak and quick to listen. I challenge you to go a whole day without speaking. If you must speak write a note. When we listen more we will become more conscious of words, tones and our action. We have more opportunities in life when we live from a conscious state of living. When you are kind, loving and thoughtful of others the universe will be more kind, loving and thoughtful to you. Our external reality is only a mirror reflection of our internal state of mind. If you long for more peace, love and kindness in your life then be more loving, kind and peaceful with everyone you meet.
3. Tip # 3 Love People: This one is epic and the most challenging. It’s easy to love those that love us back and treat us right. Yet what about those who don’t? Can you still love them? It’s not easy at times. In fact it’s down right hard work. I am not sure any of us have mastered it completely. Yet it is defiantly obtainable goal. My life study in this area has proven to me it is possible. I have seen glimpses of unconditional love in my life and in the life of my clients, friends and family. To love someone unconditional without expectations, attachment is vital. However, it’s a daily work. You have to daily choose to love instead of hate, hold grudges and resentments. Love starts with your thoughts and moves into your heart and emotions and becomes part of your character. We constantly have to choose love over fear. For example, instead of rushing to judgment against someone learn to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Instead of holding on to resentment try forgiving them. Some people are afraid to forgive because they think they will have to allow the person who has broken trust back into their life. Forgiveness is simply releasing the past and the hope that the past could have been any different. It sets you free to be all that God would have you to be. It’s not a permission slip for anyone to mistreat you or abuse you. When you forgive someone you are opening yourself to love. Some people in your life or in your past will have to be loved from a distance or left in the past. Never be afraid to forgive. Love is a choice and we must choose it daily.
I encourage you to work on these few simple and yet important personal development tips and let me know how it goes for you. It’s a life work. If you have any suggestion on how to be more of yourself, kind and loving feel free to share in our comments. We would love to hear from you.
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it. Marie Cornelio is a personal, spiritual development consultant and guide. best selling author, inspirational speaker, meditation and gratitude practitioner. America’s Soul Nutritionist and the CEO of Marie Cornelio International. Marie is a positive role model for today and tomorrows spiritual seeker. You can connect with Marie and learn about her programs, mentorship, services. Marie lives in Northern California where she loves celebrating life with her family and taking daily gratitude walks with her dog Roxie Love or riding her bike. You can visit Marie, access her free articles archive, and grab free stuff at http://www.mariecornelio.com.
Let me tell you for 20 something years. I never cussed nor had a desire. After my divorce and hanging around fellow cussing friends. I noticed I would cuss here and there. All the sudden I had a trucker potty mouth. Some think its cool to cuss and be a in your face, take me as I am, type of person. And if you don’t like it? Well, sweetie! There is the door. lol :) Trust me, I get it ! However, hear me out when you are living a conscious life that mentality does not serve you. First of all its not cool to be up in someone’s face Second you can be yourself. However, you also live around others and what you say has a negative or positive affect on the planet. As a conscious human being. We should make a every effort to care about others too. Not just ourselves.
I knew when I had to stop it. One time, I unconsciously cussed in front of this kid at the bank and the mom yelled at me. I apologiesed and felt so bad. In retrospect, I am glad she yelled at me. It woke me up to become more conscious and aware about how I was showing up in the world and acting. We are here to help heal the world and make it a better place. How we talk, act affect and influences everyone as a whole on the planet. My lastet article you can read here. I talk about the lost art of kindness and give some helpful tips that helped me and can help you live more conscious and mindful. I think the fact that I am recovering P.M made me more compassionate instead of judgmental regarding it. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like cussing and being around it. It’s a part of me I dislike so I naturally project a dislike towards it. I am just more gentle with myself and others regarding it. A lot of people resist change and will come up with all sorts of excuses like” That is not me” or ” Its boring ” or I am rebel and take it or leave it or It’s no fun. Be yourself and be conscious too. When you focus on being kind all the others stuff and resistance starts to fade away.
“Speak a new language so that the world will be a new world.” ~ Rumi
After the bank incident. I remember asking God to help me stop cussing. It didn’t happen over night. Its hard to control the cussing once you become a potty mouth. I felt like such a fake at times because I was hiding this dirty little cussing shadow. I was teaching love, gentleness and kindness and cussing too. It didn’t feel right! It was not serving planet nor myself. Then about 3 years ago, I said enough! I got serious with myself and said I am going to stop. I didn’t cuss for 20 something years and I can do it again. Slowly, I started to change back to the old me. My boyfriend helped too he does not cuss at all. I love that about him. I soon realized once I started to kick the cussing. I didn’t want to go back to it. So now, I watch myself carefully. I still slip up every once in a while like, when I bang my toe or something. However, when I make a mistake I don’t beat myself up. I quickly ask for forgiveness and quickly align with love. I notice it happens less and less. I love that!
Here are a few B’s to help you with your language.
We are starting a 30 day no cussing challenge on facebook Here feel free to join us. We would love to hear from you. Feel free to share your stories and comments below. Do you have any good advice on how to quite cussing? If so, share it with us. Oh yeah and I found this cool website where they practice mindful and conscious conversation too. They have a no cussing club to help you cut the cussing out of your life and I encourage you to check them out. A young boy started it and we think he is pretty cool. Right here. They say out of the mouths of babes. They have over 22,000 friend taking the challenge!
Have you ever been in a grocery store, bank line or doctors office and notice how people can be so unkind or short tampered. Have you ever had a bad experience with a unkind person? I know I have. A lot of my clients come to me for personal growth work and share deep experiences with me in order to heal themselves and move forward. I will never forget the story one of my clients shared with me. She said she was at a grocery store getting her groceries for the week with her 3 young boys. In fact she said their were lots of families at the grocery store that day. At the front of the grocery store line was a women in her mid to late 20′s. Just cussing up a storm with her friend. I mean she was dropping F Bombs, S bombs you name it. There were small children all around her and she didn’t even seem to notice or care. My client asked the young women not to use that particular language in front of her boys and cautioned her that their were lots of small children around her. My client said the young girl seem annoyed that anyone would take offense to her language and gave her a not so nice comment under her breath.
My client asked me what is wrong with our society ? Why are so many forgetting the lost art of kindness in their action and speech? When did it start to be cool to cuss and be so belligerent , vulgar in our speech, actions and mannerisms? What happened to the art of kindness, gentleness in speech and in actions ?
I had another client who was in her late 60′s. She was at the doctors office and her hip was hurting her really bad. So badly she could hardly stand. The doctor’s office was full of people that day most of them younger than her. She said not one peson offered to give up their seat to her. For fear of falling in pain on the floor she asked the receptionist if there was a empty room she could sit and wait in and explained how she was in pain. The receptionist quickly gave her a room. Where was the kindness you might ask? In everyone who saw her struggling to stand and breathing heavy in pain?
Some may blame it on television, the music, society, lack of proper upbringing. I tend to think its becuase many people are living their life unconscious. I know I have been guilty in the past. You can read my story here. Every thing we say, act, and do affects others in a positive or negative way. Our behavior is important. Loving kindness matters and makes all the difference. I believe we can speak our truth and live it and still be mindful of others. I love this quote by Irwin Federman
“People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel.”
Here are a few helpful tips to become more consciously mindful.
- Before you speak, act or do ask yourself these questions. Is what I am about to say, do, act something that would uplift, benefit, encourage, be kind, helpful to others? If its not! Ditch it! Wait until you have calmed down and processed your emotions and feelings and then speak, act, do.
- Stay present in the moment. When we get ahead of ourselves or live in the past or we start living on autopilot or in reactionary mode we tend to become unconscious. Always remember things will happen to us in life and 99 % of the time the positive or negative outcome is determined by how we react to it.
- Look for ways to be kind and helpful : Consciously look for ways to be a blessing to someone. Listen to the still small voice of love in your soul. Some may call it intuition, God, voice of love, higher self. whichever feels right for you practice listening. Let me tell you there are many opportunities all around you everyday to be a blessing and to help someone. Practice being mindful of it. When I practice mindful kindness. I get spiritual hits all the time. Some days I feel compelled to call someone and encourage them or to send them a gift so they know how much they are loved and appreciated. God shows me all kinds of ways to be kind. Sometimes I feel to smile at someone or tell them how nice they look. Mindful, conscious kindness goes a long way. Think of the times someone has been kind to you. How did it make you feel?
- Pray before you go anywhere: Here is a prayer I like to say in the morning. Dear God, help me be a vessel of love, honor and kindess. lead me where you would have me go today and say what you would have me say and to whom. Then let God use you!
- Don’t self sabotage: Our behavior in life is so critical to our success in life and to successful outcomes. Dont’ allow your stubborness , pride, selfishness, control and hardheadedness sabotage you from donig the right thing and becoming the person you want to truely become. You can spend a life time building a life of trust, goodness and integrity and one big or several bad choices can tare it all down. I once knew a women who lived her whole life being honest, kind and a loving good mother. She made a really bad choice and embezzled money from a school fund she was trusted with and of course it ruined her reputation. Now when people bring up her name its associated with the embezzlement charges filed against her. Instead of the life time of kindness, generosity, trust she once held.
- Who are you listening to and hanging around? : Who you hang around matters. Birds of a feather flock together. If you want to be a loving, kind person. Make sure you hang around loving and kind people. Hang around people who hold space for your pursuit in excellence of character. The women who embezzled money didn’t do it alone she acted with a trusted friend. The friend showed her how to do it and” get away with it”. There is no getting away with anything in life. Some call it karma, cause and effect, sin. Whatever you do to others in life comes back and is done to you. Hang around positive role models with morals, integrity and loving kindness.
Medical studies have shown that living in a constant state of stress and overload can undermine your physical and spiritual well-being. People who live with high stress levels make more mistakes, have more accidents, get sick more often, experience higher rates of depression and physical pain than others who are able to reduce or manage stress well.
I created a list with a few simple stress relief techniques you can use to help you manage your stress during the holidays as well as all year long.
- Take a Gratitude walk or hike: Exercise is known to reduce stress and relieve tension. Studies indicate that exercise reduces feelings of anxiety, depression and hostility associated with high levels of stress. When adding a dose of gratitude to your daily walk or hike it will give you that extra burst of inspiration and happiness. By appreciating everything around you it will naturally cause you to become more aware and present. Thus raising your energetic vibration. Then your higher -level of vibration can attract more higher-level experience. Gratitude research has proven that when we practice gratitude on a daily basis it releases feel good chemicals to the brain that aids in our well-being causing us to have lower levels of stress and higher levels of peace and happiness.
- Listen to something soothing: Create a play list on your iPod with stress relaxing music, sounds of nature, instruments or your favorite positive songs. Listening to a audio book can be relaxing. When you pick music make sure it’s music that raises your happiness and peace vibration.
- Practice meditation: Anyone can practice meditation. Meditation gives us a sense of calm, inner-peace. Spiritually it connects us to infinite Love. Meditation benefits our over all well-being. Medical researchers have found that meditation brings down high blood pressure, anxiety disorders, cancer, depression, heart disease, substance abuse, sleeping problems. There are several forms of mediation find what form best meets your needs. When you need it stop, drop and meditate.
- Practice yoga: There are all sorts of yoga styles find one’s that works best for you and give it a try. It’s good for the body and mind and a wonderful way to reduce stress.
- Don’t over commit: Keep a calendar and never say yes automatically. Time pressure contributes heavily to the experience of stress in our culture. Keep the party planning and gift contribution down to a minimum. Be sure to schedule inactive time so you can just be and relax. Don’t feel guilty because you can’t make it to every holiday party.
- Do your gift shopping early in the morning or on-line: The best way to avoid the stress of over crowded malls or parking lot’s is by shopping on-line. When going to the store or mall to shop. Get there as soon as the doors open. You are more likely to beat the crowds and find a good place to park.
- Watch your spending: Over spending causes a lot of stress. There is never any happiness in more. Create a budget for spending and do not go over it. Find creative ways to participate in gift giving like making your gifts or eliminate gift giving all together this year and opt for contributing to a charitable organization or being of service.
- Schedule self-care day: Go to a day spa, get a message, facial or treatment. Allow yourself to rest and rejuvenate. If you can’t afford the spa opt for a manicure or pedicure or do your own holistic natural home day spa. Read a good book or go see a movie, gardening is also wonderful way to relax.
- Make yourself laugh: Medical researchers have shown that laughter actually has therapeutic effects within the body. Laughing speeds up your heart rate, releases endorphins into your system and helps relieve stress. So put on a funny movie or think of something silly somebody you know did and laugh and laugh and laugh.
- Release expectation: Release expectation and attachments learn to go with the flow. Do not try please everyone that will just create stress. Let go and go with the flow. The holidays can bring out a lot expectation and issues with family and friends. Set an intention to release all that and trust and commit to stay present and in the moment.
- Keep a Gratitude Journal: You can keep a gratitude journal, gratitude board, gratitude photo album or write your gratitude on post it note. Counting your blessings is a wonderful way to self-express your appreciation. Find a quite time during your day or evening. Make your favorite tea or warm drink and reflect upon what you have in your life to be grateful for. Gratitude is the attitude and it is a beautiful way to live. It’s a natural life sweeter. Research has shown it lowers stress and has many wonderful medical benefits. It can raise your happiness level by 25 %.
- Daily Prayer: Daily prayer is known to reduce stress. It allows your mind to become quite while expanding a calm state of mind.
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it. Marie Cornelio is a Spiritual Teacher, Soul-Nutritionist, Transformation Catalyst and Gratitude Practitioner. You can visit Marie, access her free articles archive, and grab free stuff at www.mariecornelio.com. Marie lives in Northern, California and loves celebrating life with her family and taking daily gratitude walks with her dog Roxie Love.
President Obama issued a presidential proclamation declaring October 2011 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month and urging Americans to speak out against domestic violence.
The National Hot-Line number 1-800-799- SAFE (7233)
For more information and resources about Domestic Violence signs & symptoms. Go Here http://www.thehotline.org/get-educated/what-is-domestic-violence/
From a spiritual standpoint it’s important to remember that love does not hurt, disrespect, dishonor or wound another. I read this quote the other day on facebook and thought it so poignant for today’s Newsletter.
Spiritual surrender doesn’t make you a doormat. It does make you respond more lovingly to life, but sometimes the loving response is “No.” Marianne Williamson
If you are a victim of domestic violence please speak up and seek help.National Hot- Line number is 1-800-799- SAFE (7233)
I want to give you a Free Mindset Meditation as my LOVE gift to you. (Especially if you are now or have been affected by Domestic Violence in the past. If you are struggling with hurt, hate, pain, resentment, fear or shame. This is for YOU.
Releasing and Healing Mindset Meditation.(If you are struggling with hurt, hate, pain, resentment, fear or shame. )
Sit up straight in your chair or pillow and with your palms facing up in receiving position.
Breathing in through your nose and out through your nose. Paying close attention to your breath and allowing your mind to relax and rest.
Breathe in: I am surrendering and releasing my past and present hurt, fear, pain, bitterness and anger to Love.
Breathe out: I am not a victim of anything or anyone especially fear.
Breathe in: I choose to forgive and move forward with a clear conscious and pure intentions for the greater good of all.
Breathe out: I release attachments and expectations and the need to be in control and surrender to spirit.
Breathe in: I live from a place of power, peace and grace.
Breathe out: I choose Love. Love is all around me and I am safe.© 2011 Marie Cornelio | All Rights Reserved.
National Domestic Violence hot-line. 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Are you a domestic violence offender? Remember you are not your pain, fear or rage. Seek peace and seek professional and spiritual help right away. The first step to recovering is admitting to yourself first and then to everyone else that you have a problem . DO NOT delay. Seek help right away. Spirit will help you if you are willing.
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine, or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it. Marie Cornelio is a Spiritual Teacher, Transformation Catalyst and Gratitude Practitioner. you can visit Marie, access her free articles archive, and grab free stuff at www.mariecornelio.com Marie lives in Northern California and loves celebrating life with her family and taking daily gratitude walks with her dog Roxie-Love.