This week we are talking about how Happiness Is A Inside Job!. Be sure to share this video with your friends. Also subscribe to Marie TV here and sign up for Marie’s newsletter to receive these video’s in your inbox each week! And feel free to share this video with all your friends!
This week on Marie TV we are talking about traditional vs non-traditional ways of expressing, practicing and reflecting upon gratitude in your life. Please feel free to share this video and subscribe to our channel. In comments below share your thoughts, idea and ways you practice gratitude we love hearing from you. Be sure to subscribe to MarieTV and get on our mailing list and we will send you these video’s each week along with our monthly newsletter THRIVE.
We all get those days when everything that can go wrong does. When the car breaks down, the kitchen faucet springs a leak, your best friend moves away and so on. I put together some tips to help you change your mood and go from feeling down to feeling happy and grateful.
I love this quote and it says it all. “In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy.”
—Brother David Steindl-Rast
1. This To Shall Pass: Just remember that trouble does not last always. In the cycle of life what goes up must come down and what comes down must go up. Remind yourself that this is just a set back and this is temporary and this to shall pass.
2. Feel it To Heal it: Allow yourself to feel the disappointment and frustration. Don’t hold anything in. You can also call someone you trust and vent and let it all out in your conversation or you can always go outside and throw a carton of eggs at a wall and then wash it all off. The goal is so let it all out in a healthy manner so you can move into a more peaceful state.
3. Trust: That all things are working for your highest good and out this circumstance only good will come.
4. Turn On Dance Music: Turn on your favorite music and start dancing even if you don’t feel like it. The feel good endorphins will kick in and you will start to feel good in no time at all.
5. Watch A Funny Movie: Ever heard that laughter is the best medicine. It is true. Go out and buy some comedy DVD or funny movie that will make you laugh and watch them and get lost in the hilariousness of it all. Laugh as much as you can.
6. Count Your Blessings: Gratitude is always the answer. Start looking at what is going right in your life instead of what is going wrong. Count your blessings. You can also listen to my free grateful heart exercise here. It will put you in a instant state of gratitude and will help you feel a lot better.
So there you have it! I hope you try these the next time you are feeling down. Feel free to keep me posted on how these tips worked for you. Also if you have a burning question you would like me to answer on a new vlog series I am creating be sure to send your questions to AskMarie(at)MarieCornelio.com
Want To Use This Article In Your Ezine or Website? You have my permission, as long as you include this complete blurb with it. Marie Cornelio is a spiritual learder, teacher,artist, best selling author, inspirational speaker, meditation and gratitude practitioner. America’s Soul Nutritionist and the CEO of Marie Cornelio International. You can visit Marie, access her free articles archive, and grab free stuff at http://www.mariecornelio.com. . Marie lives in Northern California where she loves celebrating life with her family and taking daily gratitude walks with her dog Roxie Love or riding her bike.